Access to this page has been denied because we believe that you are using automation tools to view the website.
This may occur as a result of:
- Your browser does not support cookies
Reference ID: # 8d0b1f50-b1c9-11e9-9434-3727bc99ab3c
Wings in own juice
In order to prepare fragrant wings, it is not necessary to marinate chicken meat for a long time. The product can be perfectly prepared in its own juice. All you need to do is to purchase fresh wings and rinse them thoroughly, add spices or other seasonings to taste. Ready meat must be placed on a baking sheet so that the wings do not touch each other. So they can bake well. The dish is cooked for an hour at a temperature of 200 degrees. It turns flavorful meat with a crispy crust. This dish is great with the side dish. Also, it can be consumed independently, for example, with beer.
It is first necessary to thoroughly wash and dry the wings with a napkin. Then you need to dissolve 50 g of butter in a water bath, mix with the same amount of barbecue sauce. The meat must be salt and pepper, add other spices to taste. Then the wings should be pickled in the resulting sauce, left in the refrigerator for half an hour.
Chicken Wings with Honey Mustard Sauce
For the next dish, you need to prepare small pieces of meat. Each wing should be cut into joints. For a kilogram of meat you will need a tablespoon of honey and mustard, a teaspoon of ketchup, 100 ml of soy sauce. All ingredients must be thoroughly mixed in a metal bowl. The resulting sauce needs to pour wings, add spices to taste (salt, pepper). In such a marinade, meat can be stored for several days (in the refrigerator). The longer the wings soak in the sauce, the more fragrant they will be.
Chicken wings in the pan
Not everyone can boast of a quality oven. But a really tasty and fragrant dish can be prepared on a regular stove, gas or electric. Chicken wings in a sauce in a pan - this is a simple and really tasty dish. At home, you can also cook crispy meat as in popular fast foods.
Wings marinated in honey mustard sauce also work well in a pan. But such a dish is recommended to cook on low heat and under a closed lid.
Glazed wings in honey and soy sauce is an original dish that can decorate any holiday table. To cook it, you will need 1 kg of meat, 125 ml of honey and soy sauce, a few cloves of garlic, fresh ginger, salt and pepper. Wings must be thoroughly washed, dried, removed the third phalanx (it has no nutritional value and can burn). The meat should be sprinkled with salt and black pepper, left in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Wings should be placed on a baking sheet, apply the resulting sauce with a brush. A dish is prepared in the oven at a temperature of 180 degrees for about 50 minutes. Chicken wings in the sauce in the oven are recommended to be served hot.
Chicken Wings Sauce
The taste of meat directly depends on the selected sauce. An interesting dish can be prepared if you use marinade based on sour cream. Garlic, ground pepper, salt, herbs to taste should be added to the dairy product. In the resulting marinade, you should keep the wings for at least an hour, then bake in the usual way.
Chicken wings sauce based on tomato paste is also popular. Squeezed garlic and a little vinegar should be added to the marinade. The sauce can be put on the table with ready-made wings or used as a marinade.
For those who do not want to experiment, you can pay attention to the ready-made seasonings for the wings, which are offered in every supermarket.
1. Brazilian Chicken Wings
Ingredients for Marinade:
120 ml of soy sauce
50 ml white wine vinegar
50 ml liquid honey
1 clove of garlic
1 pinch of ground chili
vegetable oil for grid lubrication
salt, pepper to taste
1. Cook the marinade. Combine soy sauce, ketchup, vinegar, honey, chopped garlic, chili pepper, salt and pepper to taste in a deep enameled bowl, mix well.
2. Wash the chicken wings, put them in the marinade so that they are completely covered with it. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
3. Lubricate the grill with vegetable oil and heat it well over charcoal. Put wings and potatoes on a wire rack and grease with marinade. Fry until crispy.
2. Chicken wings in sweet and sour sauce
Soy Sauce - 100 g
Tomato ketchup - 4 tbsp. spoons
Orange (large) - 1 pc.
Garlic - 3 cloves
Honey (light) - 2 tbsp. spoons
Wine (sweet, semi-sweet) - 50 g
Vegetable oil (or sesame oil)
1. Cooking chicken marinade. Mix garlic with paprika and soy sauce. Add ketchup and mix thoroughly. Pour chicken wings with cooked marinade and leave for 30-40 minutes.
2. Sweet and sour chicken sauce. Peel the orange and squeeze the juice. Mix with honey and wine. Let the sauce brew.
3. Heat the pan, pour 100 ml of vegetable or sesame oil, and when it warms up, put the chicken wings.
4. Fry the chicken wings for 15 minutes over medium heat. Add the remaining marinade and sweet and sour sauce. Close the lid, reduce heat and continue cooking for another 15-20 minutes.
3. Grilled chicken wings
chicken wings - 12 pieces
soy sauce - 4 tablespoons
sherry - 3 tablespoons
garlic - 1 clove
honey - 3 tablespoons
vegetable oil - 3 tablespoons
1. Wash the wings, then dry well with a paper towel. Turn the upper part of the wing out and hook it on the lower one.
2. Put the wings in a bowl. Combine soy sauce, sherry, butter and chopped garlic, pour wings and mix well. Cover with wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
3. Heat the honey in a small frying pan over medium heat until liquid.
4. Preheat the grill and lightly oil. Remove the wings from the marinade and transfer to the grill. Fry for 12 minutes until tender, sometimes turning over. Lubricate the wings with warm honey and fry for another 2 minutes.
4. Indian Wings
Chicken Wings - 1 kg
Olive oil - 3 tbsp. l
Zira (cumin) - 0.5 tsp.
Ground coriander - 0.5 tsp.
Red hot ground pepper - 1 wood chips.
Lemon juice - 1 tbsp. l
Tomato paste - 2 tbsp. l
1. For the preparation of Indian wings, we need chicken wings, kefir, tomato paste, lemon juice, olive oil, spices, salt and garlic.
2. Wash and dry the wings. Pour kefir into the cup. Add olive oil. Salt, add spices. Stir in lemon juice and tomato paste. Squeeze the garlic into the marinade, mix.
3. Coat the wings with marinade and leave to marinate for at least a couple of hours, but it is better to leave overnight, placing in the refrigerator.
4. Put the wings on a baking sheet, pour the whole marinade on the wings. Bake at t 180 * from 30-40 minutes until golden brown.
5. Baked wings with garlic and parmesan
Chicken wings - 1 kg
Garlic - 3 cloves
Olive oil - 2 tbsp.
Parmesan - 60 gr
1. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees. In a small bowl, mix oregano, rosemary, cumin, salt. Wash the chicken wings, dry with a paper towel, place on parchment paper, sprinkle with the mixture. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
2. Mix oil, fresh basil, chopped garlic, grated parmesan. Remove the wings from the oven, grease with the mixture.
3. Serve with mustard sauce.
6. Chinese Chicken Wings
Chicken Wings - 2 kg
Sauce (tomato) - 3 tbsp. l
Ketchup (with the smell of smoking) - 2 tbsp. l
Soy sauce - 3 tbsp. l
Vegetable oil (for frying) - 3 tbsp. l
1. Wash and chop chicken wings in half. Get small portioned pieces.
2. Season with garlic and salt.
3. In a large frying pan, fry the wings, stirring constantly and without covering, until half-cooked.
4. Add our sauces and ketchups, fry a little more.
5. When the sauces are well mixed, add honey.
On low heat, stirring, bring to readiness.
7. Wings baked with lemon
10 chicken wings
2 tbsp. tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 teaspoon icing sugar
4 tbsp. tablespoons of lemon juice
0.5 tsp salt
1 teaspoon ground paprika
1. Wash the chicken wings and cut off their first phalanges (wing ends) and thumbs.
2. Pour salt, sugar, ground black pepper, paprika into a large bowl and, if desired, hot red pepper or adjika. Pour in vegetable oil and juice from half a small lemon.
3. Place the wings in the mixture and mix so that the wings are covered with a uniform layer of spices.
4. Marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature or for a longer period in the refrigerator. Cover the baking sheet with baking paper and grease it with vegetable oil. Lay the wings on a baking sheet.
5. Preheat the oven to 220 ° C in advance and place a baking tray with wings in it. After 20
25 minutes from the start of baking, turn the wings to the other side and bake another 5
You can serve wings both hot and cooled to room temperature.
8. Buffalo wings in bacon with cheese
Chicken Wings - 1000 g
Ground paprika - 15 g
Allspice - 3 g
Ranch sauce to taste
Celery - 1 banter.
1. Preheat the oven to 210 C. Put strips of bacon on a metal wire rack, fry on both sides (periodically turning over) for about 15 minutes. When the bacon is fried, remove it from the wire rack.
2. Chicken wings are mixed with paprika, salt and pepper. We spread them on the same grate, let them soak in the smell of bacon. Fry for 20-25 minutes, until the skin becomes crispy.
3. Grind the bacon, mix it with cheese and set aside.
4. Now that the wings are almost ready, remove the grill from the oven, coat them with a mixture of bacon and cheddar and return 3 minutes to the fire.
5. Remove from the oven and immediately serve on the table with Ranch sauce and celery sticks (chopped stems).