If you want to make the salad bright and tasty, add a drop of summer to it! Salad dressing "Strawberry" - this is a combination of a sweet olive taste with a piquant speck, thanks to the seasoning - black pepper. The sauce goes well primarily with vegetable salads with the addition of cheese, walnuts and grated carrots. And do not be immediately surprised, just let's try to cook it! So let's get started.
- - In this sauce, use only fresh strawberries and raspberries, since frozen berries will not give dressing such a taste, and most importantly - aroma like fresh! Therefore, if it is not time to pick berries, it is better to wait until the strawberry and raspberry season begins.
- - For the preparation of raspberry vinegar, seasonings of your choice, crushed leaves of mint and cinnamon will also be relevant components.
- - Do not pour out the remaining raspberry vinegar. This is a very valuable product that will become indispensable in the preparation of both sweet and savory dishes. For example, vinegar is a great addition to meat or chicken steak. To do this, you just need to pour 1-2 tablespoons of berry vinegar into the pan, evaporate it and add a little butter and sugar to taste at the end. Having mixed well with a tablespoon, we prepare a homogeneous sauce mass and after - when serving the dish, pour it with this raspberry sauce.
- - If you are worried that raspberry vinegar can ferment. Then immerse raspberries in a colander in a deep bowl filled with water and leave it to soak for 10-15 minutes.
Recipe Strawberry Salad and Meat Dressing Step by Step
Salad dressings are striking in their variety. Previously, salad was seasoned with either vegetable oil or mayonnaise and very rarely sour cream. A few years ago came the fashion for original and unusual salad dressings. Everyone knows mustard dressings for Caesar salad, and sometimes you can find dressings with balsamic and wine vinegar on our tables.
Let's move away from habits and traditions, try to make a very unique dressing - from strawberries. It is believed that the birthplace of strawberry salad dressing is Canada. We won’t just say, just take the recipe and try to cook a miracle dish.
Recipe Strawberry Salad and Meat Dressing
- 150 gr. fresh strawberries
- 3 tbsp. l liquid honey
- 3 tbsp. l white wine vinegar
- a few drops of almond extract or a pinch of ground almond powder
1. Sort strawberries, wash and remove the stalks.
2. Cut the strawberries into pieces.
3. Put strawberries and all prepared ingredients in a blender jar.
4. Grind the strawberries until mashed.
5. Beat the sauce until airy.
6. Pour the sauce into a gravy boat or into a jug.
7. Serve strawberry sauce with fresh vegetable salads or grilled meat.
- do not store the sauce for more than 24 hours and keep it in the refrigerator before serving,
- it’s not necessary to add honey to the sauce,
- A few drops of olive oil will add an unusual touch to the sauce.
See video recipe for more details.